[C320-list] NavPod Instrument Housing

Matt Curtis mcurtis_6775 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 19:18:02 PST 2008

I've raced on boats with the tack-tic system.  They work great.  The one I was famiiar with was wireless and solar powered.  It was removable from the mast-mounted location and could be stored down below for security.

  They are a bit pricey, though.

  -Matt Curtis
  Tortuga, #541

Kirk McCullough <kirk.mccullough at telus.net> wrote:
  The wireless stuff is Tack-Tic, made in the UK I believe. I have never seen
a boat with these instruments. I wonder how well they work.

Kirk