[C320-list] Battery Charging

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:38:27 PST 2008

Two 40 Amp fuses, 7" from batteries.........as now installed by Catalina.

Question:
should I have installed a FUSE, 7" from my new 80amp Starting
Battery?????????
I followed the 3rd Starting Battery Tech notes (as on the C320IA site), but
I do not recall installing a Fuse at the Battery.
I am a bit worried. We will be back on board, tomorrow.
Any Advice in the mean time?

thanks
Bruce Stanley #1084
Sydney Australia