[C320-list] Xantrex shore charger

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 10:10:40 PST 2008

Kirk,

Probably best for the true expert Jeff Hare to weigh in, but my DC ground is
simply through the existing Neg circuit so I did not add an additional. As
far as the Link 10--it will only monitor one bank--if I understand your
question correctly, when switch to the starter, the L10 will not then
monitor that bank. I ended up epoxying a small block next to my battery bank
and mounted the shunt there. I simply had my house bank run to the shunt
along with appropriate L10 wires as indicated in the instructions. So all of
the loads that come through my house bank are monitored via the batteries.
Hope this helps, but if you still have questions don't hesitate to ask...

Regards,

Jon Vez