[C320-list] Trash Can Placement

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 08:19:07 PST 2008

Karl,

I have the same cutout and a little trash bin came in that cutout. We find
it too small and a bit of a pain to use while under sail. We use that for
cleaning products, sponges etc. We found that a larger Rubbermaid trash can
that fits the 'large size' trash bags fits perfectly between the forward
engine cowling and the companionway steps. It is just snug enough to keep it
in place while heeled and exposed enough to toss things in from the
cockpit...works wonderfully...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582