[C320-list] Trash Can Placement

Chef Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Mon Feb 25 17:15:33 PST 2008

Hull 218 has the hopelessly small and inadequate cut out.  I use it to store
the 1 liter coke bottle that is the overflow bottle for the water heater and
a spray bottle of Simple Green.

For the trash can, I put a 4 inch teak strip in the shape of a tear drop on
the teak piece above where the hatchboards are stored.  I put a 12 gal
Rubbermaid trashcan on top of the hatchboards and pivot this teak strip over
the lip of the can.  Works great and the trashcan is reached from the
cockpit this way, and is in a convenient point for any and all celebrity
chefs aboard.

Adam