[C320-list] Perspective 320 owers

Barb & Bob Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 17:34:23 PST 2008

Dear 320 Group,

We currently have a Catalina 28 and are planning to move up to a 320 in the
near future.  Our immediate program is to charter a 320 for a cruise in
Florida in late March to make sure it suits us as we think it will.
Following which, we will be actively searching for a boat, probably 2000 to
2005.

Some of the items on our wish list include reverse cycle AC/heat, in mast
furling, and, with luck, innerspring mattress.  Oh, yeah, we live in the St.
Louis, MO, area.  Due to transp. costs, the left coast is probably out of
our range.

If any of you know of a boat that may be available, we would like to hear
from you.  Thanks so much.

320 Wannabes
Bob and Barb Uhlman
Carlyle, Lake, Illinois