[C320-list] Welcome -was- Web Forum ?

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:15:44 PST 2008

Welcome Aboard! to all our new members.

The link was working just now.

http://www.catalina320.com/

Ask questions, voice opinions....in a friendly manner (of course), share
knowldege, trim up your email replies, change subject lines when the
discussion diverges and limit the "me too" replies. These are simple
courtesies that keep the list ogres at bay.

While selling your surplus C320 stuff here is not frowned upon, Jeff has set
up a neat classified section on the Association site and using it avoids a
little tete a tete traffic once interest arises.

Thong discussions are restricted to the left coast dynamic duo.

Forrest says " and that's all I have to say about that"

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC