[C320-list] New Boat

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Sun Jan 6 12:20:05 PST 2008

Martin,

I haven't found any information online yet, but Catalina brokers have drawings and specs. From that, the 375 looks like a very good design.

There's a chance that it will be my next boat, so I'm anxious to know more about it. If anyone goes to the Boston show, please post pictures, impressions, and any other info that you can gather.

JeffC