[C320-list] 2008 Chef of the year Nominee

Chef Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Thu Jan 10 17:29:24 PST 2008

Thank you to all for your support an encouragement regarding the upcoming
teaching for the Navy in Japan.  I will be leaving this Saturday.  I do a
daily e-mail back to my daughter who then forwards it to whomever has asked
for a copy.  Please let me know by noon on Friday if you want to be added to
the list (please put your e-mail in the body of the note to me) so she can
add you.  I will NOT just post in on the C320 list for obvious reasons.

Adam