[C320-list] Japan

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 10:40:37 PST 2008

So, every one pays the price for the misdeeds of a few.  I remember in grammar school we thought that unfair.  So, the kakies might have to fill out a few forms and take some heat, seems a small price to pay for fairness.  What ever happened to personal responsibility?  Oh, excuse me, it can't be the seaman's fault he drank too much and made a scene.  It must be poor parenting or lack of training.  What was I thinking.

The nose of the government's camel is in our tent.  Better watch out for the rest of the beast

Excuse me, I just remembered, this is a sailing forum for C320 owners.  Surely, I digress

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River
Chesapeake Bay

------ Original Message (Partial) ------
Adam, what do you do in the Navy? (I mean besides go sailing)
GET YOUR LIBERTY PLAN READY.

Kitty Hawk sailors chafe  under liberty rules
By Gidget Fuentes - Staff  writer

SAN  DIEGO - So you've got liberty in  Japan? First, fill out this form.
Then, get your chief's OK. And if you want to drink, don't forget your
Liberty buddy. And remember to phone in each day, even on your weekend   off.