[C320-list] [PHISH]Re: C320 1996 Version

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Jan 14 08:55:05 PST 2008

Karl,
We have hull number 671 which is also a model year 2000.   There was an
upgraded face panel for the Yanmar controls.  It moved the switch to the
side of the panel and angled the instruments up so that you don't have to
get on your ands and knees to see the instruments.  My dad did the upgrade
and wrote and article that got published in the Mainsheet.  The job was not
that hard and I believe Yanmar made the new face panel available for free.
Good luck,
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal