[C320-list] Fuel Filler Whistle?

Allan S. Field allan.field at comcast.net
Sat Jan 19 03:40:39 PST 2008

Jeff - I have a device similar to this called a Lifeguard that goes in line
and prevents fuel spills.  I have had it in for about 2 years and have not
spilled a drop.  But it doesn't whistle...or whizz.  I believe it works on
the principle of a swimming snorkel.  Fuel backs-up to the Lifeguard and a
little ball shuts off further flow.  It works well. - Allan