[C320-list] Fridge Drain Blocked

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Sat Jan 19 08:44:15 PST 2008

Bruce,
My drain was blocked as well, turned out to be one of the plastic caps I had placed on the ends of the stupid racks that fall all the time.  I tried a wire hanger, I know, "No wire hangers, ever!" It didn't budge it.  I then got the smallest plumbers snake at the hardware store I could find.  I ran the snake from the bilge, where the frig drains up to the drain hole and it popped it right out.
On a secondary note, I replaced the plastic caps with tubing that someone on the list suggested, worked great.

Sincerely,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606
From: "Bruce Stanley" <brucestanley36 at gmail.com>