[C320-list] Fridge Drain Blocked

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Mon Jan 21 06:54:29 PST 2008

You are not alone Jeff. Since I definitely have a case of CRS, I have just
labeled my Y valve so I could easily tell which way is which. I used one of
those label makers that prints on tape and it looks professional. While I
was at it, I labeled most every hose and valve that is visible when you open
a hatch or lift a floorboard. Same for batteries, tanks, running rigging,
sheet stoppers etc. Since it is a new boat, I felt I needed to get down and
trace the lines anyway to make sure all was well. Now if something goes
wrong in a pinch, repairs should be a little more obvious.

John Frost
2007 C320 MKII, Hull # 1118
Lake Guntesville, AL