[C320-list] Fridge Drain Blocked

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:47:38 PST 2008

Have you tried to remove the hose from the three way valve in the head
compartment and tried to blow the obstruction out?  I don't know how big the
hose is, but would an electrician snake from the head side work if blowing
it won't clear it.
Is there any access to the fridge drain connection from the aft cabin
somehow??

Irv Grunes,