[C320-list] membership

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 06:08:28 PST 2008

Doc,
I can't help you with any advice,  but as a member since 2002, I can tell
you that you will get a response. We are an all volunteer group, so
sometimes response time may be a bit slow.

I looked at the site ,but don't see an obvious registration option either
(Jeff, it might need to be a bit more obvious). Did you try "My Account" for
the heck of it?

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC