[C320-list] membership

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jan 28 12:50:44 PST 2008

The Simplest way today is to look on any relatively recent issue of
mainsheet you've received.

The top line on the mailing label has:

(Association)  (Hull Number)  (Membership Expiration Date)

For Example, Mine says:
C320  809  6/30/2008

If any of this seems incorrect (like the association or hull number), that's
a problem we should know about.

-Jeff