[C320-list] fuel filter/starting problems

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 14:13:14 PST 2008

Jim,

I use the same filter--To open the drain plug you actually turn it so it
moves up and away from the hull, so you can drain it. Having said that, I
was concerned that the plug was too close to the hull for my comfort and I
wanted a bit of leeway, so I switched to a R15T (10 micron 15 gph) which is
smaller and provides plenty of clearance...I've gone back and forth on the
debates of whether to use a 2 or 10 micron primary (the S=2 and the T=10), I
think I will be switching back to the 15S this season as I've been swayed to
that camp! Hope this helps...

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582