[C320-list] Some General Questions

Melissa&Larry Leibman theleibmans at verizon.net
Tue Jul 1 17:48:51 PDT 2008

Thanks to everyone for their responses. The helpfulness and comaraderie of
the C-320 owners group is very much appreciated and serves to enhance the
value of the boats. It, along with the fact that the Catalina is still an
active boat builder, are two of the reasons I (and I'm sure others) are
drawn to the brand.