[C320-list] Ok, So who's attending the regatta? - Update

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 08:18:05 PDT 2008

Irv and all: I make an effort to acknowledge receipt of each Regatta
registrant as soon as I open the mail.  It's possible I've missed someone.
You can check the roster of attendees as of 6/30 on the Regatta web site at:
http://www.catalina320.com/dokuwiki/regatta2008/start

Both Bruce and I were on a two week Bay cruise when a number of
registrations arrived, so I didn't get to process them until early this
week.  As of today, all registrations in-hand have been processed and
acknowledged.  If you haven't received your acknowledgement, e-mail us at
c320regatta08 at comcastlnet.

Yesterday, I mailed all the checks I had, about 12, to our Treasurer, Pat
Reynolds.  I'm sure he will have them deposited quickly.  In the meantime,
don't fret, the longer we take to take your money, the longer you have to
watch it.

For all of you not coming to the Regatta in Annapolis, MD, you'll be missing
a good time.  It's not too late to change your mind and join us in
"Destination Paradise."

Warren & Pattie Updke
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay