[C320-list] 2008 C320IA Meeting and Regatta - Destination Paradise - Speaker Announcement

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 19:57:52 PDT 2008

We're pleased to announce that our guest speaker at the C320IA gala awards
dinner Saturday evening, August 2, will be Mr. Lee Tawney, Executive
Director of the National Sailing Hall of Fame (NSHoF).  Mr. Tawney
represents a non-profit organization comprised of a large contingent of
sailing movers and shakers working to establish a permanent home for the
NSHoF in Annapolis, Maryland - aka the sailing capital of the world.  For