[C320-list] Replacement panels for electronics board

moondancer5 at comcast.net moondancer5 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 12:04:29 PDT 2008

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here can help me find replacement wood panels for the instrument/electronics board? I have given up with the dealer service, who first mounted the cd player on the upper left (I asked for it on the right), and then months later mounted the vhf on the upper-ish right (I asked for it on the lower left). I have emailed Catalina twice to try to order new panels, but have gotten no response. I would just buy a piece of wood and cut it all myself if I knew what kind and what exact finish to make it match. In any event I'm getting tired of not being able to reach the radio while sitting at the nav table, and having others lean over my head while they play with the sound system.

(Yes, I should force them to fix it, but I have no longer any confidence they'd do it right. I'm still waiting for them to get a proper latch replacement my marina ordered over a year ago when they broke it winterizing.)

Help, as always, much appreciated!

Thanks,

Susan
Moondancer, #1089