[C320-list] One more vendor at the C320IA Meeting/Regatta

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 13:56:17 PDT 2008

One more vendor has been added to the Friday afternoon vendor showcase - Bay
Shore Marine.  They usually have good prices on engine parts so bring your
"needs" list with you to the event.  Their website can be found at
www.BayshoreMarineEngines.com

One week from today we'll be getting ready to board the luxury yacht Cabaret
II for dinner and a front row seat to the start of the Maryland Governor's
Cup!

Any last minute registrations?  We can still squeeze a couple more in but
don't wait too long.

15 states (30% of the US) and Canada will be represented at this year's
event!  30 boats will also be represented with 15 on-site.  See you there!

Bruce Stumpp and Warren Updike
Co-coordinators - 2008 C320IA Meeting and Regatta - Destination Paradise -
Annapolis, Maryland