[C320-list] Interior light fixtures-removal?

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Wed Jul 2 19:51:45 PDT 2008

That's right.

Mine are Phillips 12V, 20W, 36 degree flood lights.  They have "BAB" and
"8H" designations on them.  Looking at comparable lamps on various web
sites I think this is an MR16 style bulb with a G5.3 base, which I think
means 5.3mm spacing between the pins.  See

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MR16

for a description of this bulb standard.  The BAB designation actually
specifies 40 degree illumination angle.

Now to locate suitable LED replacements for less than an arm and a leg.
  I've seen them in the $30-$60 range so far.