[C320-list] S-1 Wheel Pilot: No Rudder Reference?

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 5 08:54:24 PDT 2008

Rollie

When I installed the RRU on my boat it would not see or display the rudder
info. After discussing this with a Raymarine techie and at his direction I
rebooted the control head and all was well. Go into the setup mode and
change the drive mode from wheel to tiller, save and exit. Go back into the
setup mode, go back to wheel mode, save and exit. If this does not solve the
problem I would give RM tech a call as even though they can't seem to come
up with parts, they have usually solved my problems when I didn't need any.

Monte
Laima #620