[C320-list] Exhaust hose

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Mon Jul 7 14:23:08 PDT 2008

I have the Yanmar parts catalog for this engine at home and should be able
to look it up later today.  However I'm confused by your description.  My
initial reaction is that this must be the hose on the front of the engine
that connects the coolant pump to the heat exchanger (which sits on top of
and could be confused with the exhaust manifold).  But then I realized you
said "above the flywheel."  The flywheel is not visible externally, and is
at the aft end of the engine.  Did you mean "above the main shaft pulley?"
 Can you see the hose in question in this picture:

http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/album94/DCP_2752

The coolant pump is just behind, and driven by, the topmost pulley in this
picture, using the same belt that drives the alternator.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, 653