[C320-list] Maxwell Windless V500

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Jul 13 12:11:02 PDT 2008

Ralph,
Look forward to the call.  In the mean time while the schematic does not
provide detail on the switch and I've never had to service our (yet) I
believe it is a single pole single throw normally open switch.  If that is
the case then using a volt meter you should have seen 12v across the two
switch terminals but should see zero volts when you step on the switch.  Did
you try that?
Bruce