[C320-list] Air-conditioning problem

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Tue Jul 15 12:23:22 PDT 2008

I would check the water flow first. Clean hoses no Barnacles, clean strainer
ect. That may be why it is heating up. With lots of water running thru it
should not run hot. I also take a garden hose and empty the water, add a
Barb that fits snuggly into the A/C hose fitting, add Drano with a  Funnel
and attach with a hose clamp to the hose coming off the high side of the
pump. Run for just a second then let sit for 10 minutes. Then flush with the
water hose run on high. That cleans debris out of the Compressor and helps
water flow.
Joe

------------------------------------
Worldbanc Financial Group of Naples