[C320-list] Membership list

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 15 12:56:52 PDT 2008

Sam,

The hull roster...
http://www.catalina320.com/staticpages/index.php/hullroster
is fairly well up to date and it lists ALL the known owners, whether they
are members of the C320IA or not.

What is your specific interest?

If you wish to have a list of members in a specific area (to form a fleet,
make vacation contacts, etc.) I'd be glad to sort our association
membership list and pass the appropriate data along.

I am not keen on releasing the entire list (names, telephone numbers,
email addresses, etc) for the obvious privacy reasons.

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690