[C320-list] Air-conditioning problem

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:01:45 PDT 2008

Ronnie,
I believe it is accurate to say that the consensus of the postings
discussing the issue would be that a 16000 btu unit is sufficient
everywhere. A 12000 btu unit is adequate in Northern climes and a bit small
the further South you go. 5000 btu units will adequately cool the aft cabin
and some have reported they will cool the whole boat adequately in cooler
latitudes.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC