[C320-list] DC power system upgrade advice

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:55:00 PDT 2008

David, that was a concern of mine too; but, while it may make the anchor
bite a bit more, it is not difficult to remove. Once the rode is Up-and-down
(anchor under bow,) cleat it down and power fwd for a few seconds. That will
break loose a danforth or Fortress from mud or sand.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay