[C320-list] Replacement panels for electronics board

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Thu Jul 17 09:47:07 PDT 2008

I just got down to the boat and I see on hull 671 there is also an L shaped piece of trim dressing off the bottom of the panel.  The yard should be able to help you with that.  Most locations have a yard who serves cabinet makers, that would be a good place to go to.
Bruce
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T