[C320-list] Portable Generators

Marty Mattler mmattler at optonline.net
Thu Jul 17 19:56:23 PDT 2008

Brian,
You will find the Honda 2000 more useful since the hot water heater requires
1500 watts and the other two generators have a maximum output of 1000. The
Honda 2000 takes about 1/2 hour to make hot water and you can charge the
batteries at the same time. When you are just charging the batteries, the
generator runs in an economy mode and is barely audible. You can also use
the Honda 2000 to run a hair dryer, foreman grill, microwave, etc while
charging the batteries. Good luck!

Marty Mattler
Sailscall