[C320-list] Mystery

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Fri Jul 18 06:26:27 PDT 2008

Chris:  On my boat, but maybe not on others, there is no hot wire from
distribution panel bus to the breaker.  Instead the bilge pump breaker
has a completely separate feed from the battery 1 post on the back of
the battery selector switch.  This is so the bilge pump can run even
when the battery selector is set to off.