[C320-list] Portable Generators

Fri Jul 18 18:39:07 PDT 2008

I'm glad to be in your '...Problems' folder... :)
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Amirault Family - S&B" [amiraults at sympatico.ca]
Sent: 07/18/2008 03:39 PM
To: <c320-list at lists.catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Portable Generators

Orlando:

You have just taught me to read every posting.

When you wrote that I missed your post on Honda generators I went looking
'cause you belong to the other and valuable group of posters; I post with
the "Questions and Problems" group while you belong to the "Answers and
Observations" group. So I went looking for your post and found it in "DC
power system upgrade advice". Who knew !?

With the responses to this post, I will be getting a Honda 2000 this
weekend. Thank you all.

On an unrelated matter I recently became aware that some portion of my
membership fee goes towards the funding of the Association get together
which I will not be attending. It warms the heart knowing that I made a
small contribution towards it for the benefit of all. Generally I suspect
that all of we non-attendees consider this money well spent; and although
for various reasons the majority of the Association members will not be
present this year, I am looking forward to the first year that I will
available to meet some of you. Your support is continually appreciated.

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too