[C320-list] head hatch hinge

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 05:29:00 PDT 2008

If its the hinge pin on the V-berth hatch, the pin that secures the round
rod that holds the hatch cover up
I replaced it with a 2-56 stainless nut and bolt.  Then had to cut the
excess bolt off at the nut to remove the interference in closing the hatch
I think I may have had to drill the holes a little larger to make the bolt
fit.
That hinge pin on the port side just kept coming loose no matter how I tried
to move it back into position.
Irv Grunes