[C320-list] The funtions on the head

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Jul 20 17:13:52 PDT 2008

Rick,
When the lever is to the right, away from the bowl it pumps the stuff out of the bowl and puts nothing into the bowl.  When we are sailing we leave the lever to the right when not flushing.  Of course the thru hull is closed when we leave the boat.
We have hull 671 and the head, original, is a Jabsco.
Best,
Bruce
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T