[C320-list] Battery Charging w/Onboard Charger

Tue Jul 22 14:03:09 PDT 2008

No, don't you have a voltmeter at the main electrical panel? I did.....

             Robert Seastream
             <robert.seastrea
             m at comcast.net>                                            To
             Sent by:                 C320-List at Catalina320.com
             c320-list-bounce                                          cc
             s at lists.catalina
             320.com                                              Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Battery Charging
                                      w/Onboard Charger
             07/22/2008 01:54
             PM

              Please respond
             C320-List at Catali
                na320.com

Sure, but you'd have to turn the engine key to the 'run' position for
the helm voltmeter to become active, and the voltage would read lower
(~1 volt) than what I stated.
I'm looking at the Honda 2000 genset also, since my wife decided we
need air conditioning whether moored or docked.  I also have to choose
an A/C unit, not sure what.

Bob