[C320-list] Adding Air Conditioning

David J Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Thu Jul 24 07:08:09 PDT 2008

I'm just finishing up doing this.  I actually bought and returned the drop in cruse and carry and 1st it was huge 2'nd its just a 89$ window unit with interesting plastic and next It just didn't fit well.  If I put it in the fwd cabin then the cold air dumped on the kids heads.  Then cabin top the lines and vang make it near imposable to position.

Almost done locating a marine air unit stern and starboard.

David J Cardoza
dave at avaloncon.com