[C320-list] removing steering wheel

Joe Abbagnaro jabbagna at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:33:41 PDT 2008

Hi

If you have a wheel autopilot you should have a large gray or black
plastic wheel
that is attached to your steering wheel.  On the back side of this
plastic ring in either at the 5 O'clock or the 8 O'clock position
should be a round cylinder.
About 2 inches in diamater and about 4-5 inches long. This is your
drive motor.  On the back side of this cylinder/drive motor  there
will be a wire pluged into the motor . Just pull that wire out and you
can now remove the wheel.

Good  Luck
Joe