[C320-list] Battery Charging w/Onboard Charger

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Jul 28 05:30:42 PDT 2008

Brian,
While the currents are related the generator is at 120 volts and the charger is around 12.  It might be quite possible for you to see more current on the 12 volt side of the regulator than you have on the output of the generator.
Are there any Radio Shacks or similar in the area?  They should carry the fuses.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T