[C320-list] Battery Charging w/Onboard Charger

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Jul 28 11:04:05 PDT 2008

It is also the reason why you should never leave a two stage charger running
all the time, it will cook your batteries and shorten their life
considerably.  The new smart chargers even go beyond the traditional three
stages and can go a long way to getting the most out of your battery bank.
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal