[C320-list] dripless shaft system

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:44:12 PDT 2008

I repacked with the Goretex based packing a number of years ago an have had
a bone dry bilge ever since from that end of the boat (I get it wet from
pulling the speed impeller).

Latest infomation that I have read is that the USCG is now using it in
prefernce to dripless seals. You can't have a a catastrophic failure without
ample warning.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC