[C320-list] Battery Charging w/Onboard Charger

Amirault Family - S&B amiraults at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 28 13:19:49 PDT 2008

I have one of Nigel's books and I obviously need to review this issue in it.
If the lower charger output represents the 95% mark in battery charge state,
then that's all I can reasonably hope for, and I actually "completed" the
charge on those batteries. The charger only has dip switch settings for wet
cell and gel cell batteries and all of mine are now AGMs. I have read that
their charge characteristics most closely resemble wet cell so I have the
charger set to that.

Regards;

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too