[C320-list] Battery Charging w/Onboard Charger

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Wed Jul 30 06:25:27 PDT 2008

Interesting.  I didn't know there were internal fuses on that unit.  When
we purchased Surprise (used boat purchase through a dealer) we found that
both of the inline fuses in the charging cables themselves were missing.
That's another potential trouble spot for this exercise.  The inline fuses
are in the cables from the charger to the batteries, near the batteries.
Perhaps they are there to minimize the likelihood of having to open the
ProMariner itself.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, 653