[C320-list] Ok, So who's attending the regatta?

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jun 23 18:15:59 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Sounds like we have lots of boats,  a great cruise with front row parking at
a big regatta,  food, activities and from what I hear, Orlando will be
gracing the fashion runway in one of his famous Hawaiian shirts and yellow
thong.  Perhaps I heard that last part wrong.

Anyway,   there's still enough time left to make hotel and transportation
reservations, so if you're on the fence or have never attended one of our
annual events, believe me you won't be sorry you attended.  (other than the
fact that it's addicting and you'll want to go again next year).

So. Who's going?

Cheers!

-Jeff

PS:  The website says there's 7 days, 2 hrs and 46 minutes left to register.

        http://www.catalina320.com/dokuwiki/regatta2008/start