[C320-list] Transporting Bicycles

Ralph Winkler ralphwink at aepro.com
Tue Jun 3 08:45:25 PDT 2008

IF, you don't have folding bikes check them out on ebay.  I just bought a
18" folding Dahan ?sp three speed for our new FL boat and it is GREAT!!  You
could put four of them inside the main cockpit locker.
If, you're in sea water area they sell an optional cover/carrying bag for
the bikes that would offer protection.
BTW. the bike I bought on ebay is a better bike then WM is selling for same
price.

Ralph H. Winkler
Wind Dancer #394