[C320-list] Asymetric Chute Tack Block

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 14:05:24 PDT 2008

 when I had a cruising spinnaker I found it essential to have a device to
keep the tack close-in.  The ATN Tacker does this at a price.  I made a set
of parrel beads at a local WM store for a fraction of the ATN price.
Google: "parrel beads" You can also buy a pre-made set for about 1/3 the ATN
cost see: http://www.sailingsource.com/neilpryde/store/beads.htm

Irv,
Warren & Pattie Updke
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"