[C320-list] Water Heater Bypass

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Thu Jun 5 14:54:30 PDT 2008

I think if you go to the WM store or call catelog sales they will be able to help  you with the Whale fittings.
Also, at least on my hot water heater, the fittings are clamped to the heater and to the first fitting off the
heater. So to create a bypass, I just use any kind of hose that fits and clamp it on.
Paul,
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge Marina