[C320-list] Water Heater Bypass

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 16:45:36 PDT 2008

Bob,

Thanks for the kind offer, I'll send you an email.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 6/5/2008 5:55:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
robert.seastream at comcast.net writes:

Seatech  (WM carries the brand) sells a mimic of the Whale 15MM QC
fittings.

I have 5' of the tubing you're after; could ship some of  it to you
free if  you like.

Bob
Intuition #  906

On Jun 5, 2008, at 4:54 PM, BAdams3491 at aol.com wrote:

>  With these Whale 15mm quick connect fittings on the water system,
> it's hard
> to find similar products to use for a bypass.   I've been on the
> Whale site,
> it's not much help.   The WM catalog has no quick connect
>  fittings...Boater's
> World has them, but wants to sell me 50' of  tubing, which is  about
> 49' more
> than I  need.  What does everybody else use?
>
>  Thanks,
>
> Bert
> At Ease
>

> **************Get trade secrets  for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking